KAORU's concept is “Watch of Traveling Japan” (translation, the watch that transports you to Japan). Travel memories and/or dreams include not only the landscape, but also the air and the scents. This is why KAORU Watch transmits fragrances apart from the simple function of showing time. Japanese technology to the world!
These watches are 100% made in Japan and are a collaboration between a Japanese flavoring company, a rubber company, and a watch manufacturer.
Grey: yuzu scent
Burgundy red: camellia scent
Pink: sakura scent
White: cypress scent
- Unique silicone straps
The smells emitted by "KAORU" are generated by silicon strips that have undergone a unique process. These watches are 100% made in Japan and are a collaboration between a Japanese flavoring company, a rubber company, and a watch manufacturer. The silicone strap has a supple, enveloping quality in a way that embodies a Japanese sense of subtlety. *The surface of the silicon strip adopts the special pattern of the hemp sheet.
- Seiko Epson quartz movement installed.
KAORU adopts "Seiko Epson" three-hand quartz movement
Made” internationally recognized for its reliable quality and precision. The Japan Made movement alternates vibrations which are crystal oscillated 32.768 times per second in second-hand movements, and its precision is within the lunar equation 20 seconds.
_ One size fits all!
- Case dimensions: 38 mm (1.5 in) diameter / 8.5 mm (0.3 in)
- Housing material: Polycarbonate
- Housing cover: Plastic
- Strap width: 18 mm (0.7 in) / circumference: 12.5 to 21 cm (5 to 8.3 in)
- Glass: plastic
- Strap size: Width 18 mm / Wrist circumference 12.5 to 21 cm
- Strap material: Silicone
- Strap material: Silicon
- Body weight: 28g
- Movement: Made in Japan (SEIKO EPSON)
- Manufacturer: MARUZEKI CO. ,
- Waterproof: waterproof for daily life
- Country of origin: Japan