To make delicious and adorable Panda cookies
25 min of preparation - 20 min of cooking (for about 20pcs)
- 500 g FunCakes cookie mix
- 450 g FunCakes royal icing mix
- FunCakes Royal Black Sugar Paste
- FunColours edible powder black
- 1 egg (approx. 50g)
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 70ml water
- FunCakes edible glue
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- FunCakes piping bags
- Pocket sprinkler
- Wilton rolling pin
- Wilton socket #3
- parchment paper
- PME cookie cutter - Teddy
- PME needle and wheel modeling tool
1. Prepare 500g of cookie mix as indicated, and leave to rest for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C (ventilated oven 160°C)
3. Roll out the dough out of the refrigerator on a non-stick surface (use for example the Magic Roll out Powder, until a thickness of about 2-3 mm. Using the Teddy cookie cutter, cut as many pieces as possible. Place them in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Once golden, it is recommended to let them cool on a wire rack.
4. Prepare 450g of royal icing, and dilute it with water to obtain a yogurt-like texture. Separate the preparation in 2 piping bags, one of which is colored with black food powder. First spread the white part on the cookie, and let it dry for an hour, then spread the black portion.
Use the shaping tools to perfect the contours. And let it dry well.
5. Thinly roll out the black sugar paste on a non-stick surface, to make the oval shapes for the eyes and nose using the roller. Glue them delicately using edible glue on the cookies.