Chocolate Cake Bowl
Preparation time: 45 min Cooking time: 35 min Waiting time: 3 hours
For 2 people
- 500g FunCakes Mix American Brownie
- 75 g of FunCakes Enchanted Cream® Choco Mix
- 200g F unCakes Chocolate Ganache Mix
- FunCakes Dark Chocolate Coulis
- FunCakes Flaked Almonds
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 100ml milk
- 3 eggs (about 150 g)
- Oreo cookies
- Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries (or other seasonal fruits)
- Piping bag
- FunCakes Bake Release spray
- Wilton Recipe Right® Pan 20x20cm
- parchment paper
- Wilton #1M socket
- Angled spatula
- Genoese lyre
- Round cookie cutter Ø 8-10 cm
- Bowl Ø 12-15 cm
- Prepare the FunCakes Chocolate Ganache mix as directed on the package, let it harden in the refrigerator, then mix for 1 minute on high speed.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (convection oven 140°C) and grease the baking tin with Bake Release Spray.
- Prepare 500 g of Brownie mix as indicated on the packaging and put it in the mold. Bake the brownie for about 35 minutes, the brownie will still be soft inside after baking. Place the brownie in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
- Prepare 75 g of Enchanted Cream® mix as indicated on the packaging and put it in a piping bag with the tip n°1M.
- Cut the brownie in half with the sponge cake lyre and cut out two circles with the cutter. Cut the rest into small cubes.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the bowl with melted Dark Chocolate and place a slice of American brownie on top.
- Coat the brownie with ganache. Make a large rosette with the Crème Enchantée® and add a few small swirls around it.
- Decorate with fruit, nuts, Oreo's and brownie cubes. Sprinkle everything with slivered almonds.